Potential for Contract Termination
These are the cases when Michigan Complete Health (MMP) must end your membership in the plan:
- If there is a break in your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage.
- If you no longer qualify for Michigan Medicaid. Our plan is for people who qualify for both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid.
- If you move out of our service area.
- If you are away from our service area for more than six months.
- If you move or take a long trip, you need to call Member Services to find out if the place you are moving or traveling to is in our service area.
- If you go to prison.
- If you lie about or withhold information about other insurance you have for prescription drugs.
We can make you leave our plan for the following reasons only if we get permission from Medicare and Michigan Medicaid first:
- If you give us wrong information on purpose when you are joining in our plan and that information affects your eligibility for our plan.
- If you continuously behave in a way that is disruptive and makes it difficult for us to provide medical care for you and other members of our plan.
- If you let someone else use your ID card to get medical care.
- If we end your membership because of this reason, Medicare may have your case investigated by the Inspector General.
Michigan Complete Health (MMP) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid to provide benefits of both plans to enrollees.
Enrollment in Michigan Complete Health (MMP) depends on contract renewal.
Please call Michigan Complete Health (MMP) at 1-844-239-7387. Hours are from from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. TTY users call 711. On weekends and on state or federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day.
Last Updated: 09/30/16