Michigan Complete Health Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP)
Michigan Complete Health Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) that contracts with both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this plan is to improve the experience of getting care and to improve the quality of healthcare. Enrollment in Michigan Complete Health (MMP) depends on contract renewal.
This plan is available to seniors and persons with disabilities who are enrolled in Medicare Parts A, B, eligible for Part D and receive full Michigan Medicaid benefits.
For more information, please call Michigan Complete Health (MMP) at 1-844-239-7387 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. TTY users call 711. On weekends, state and federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day.
Michigan Complete Health (MMP)'s service area includes the following counties in Michigan: Macomb and Wayne counties.
We are here to help you get the health care you need, when you need it and to keep you healthy. Michigan Complete Health (MMP) Medicare and Michigan Medicaid made Simple.
- No deductible or copayment for in-network doctors or pharmacies
- No cost prescription drug benefits
- Over-the-Counter items monthly allowance
- Nurses to help you with your health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No cost dental services
- No cost transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Personal emergency response system
- No cost vision benefits – including eye exams and glasses, once a year
Now is the time to think about what you want to get out of your health care plan. It is your choice!
More information on Medicare benefits and services can be found 24 hours a day, seven days a week at: http://www.medicare.gov/ or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users call: 1-877-486-2048.
Last Updated: 09/30/16