Michigan Complete Health Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP)
Michigan Complete Health Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a contract with both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this plan is to improve the experience of getting care and to improve the quality of healthcare. Enrollment in Michigan Complete Health (MMP) depends on contract renewal.
This plan is available to seniors and persons with disabilities who are enrolled in Medicare Parts A, B, eligible for Part D and receive full Michigan Medicaid benefits.
For more information, please call Michigan Complete Health (MMP) at 1-844-239-7387. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. TTY users call 711. On weekends and on state or federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day.
Michigan Complete Health (MMP)’s service area includes the following counties in Michigan: Macomb and Wayne counties.
We are here to help you get the health care you need, when you need it and to keep you healthy. Michigan Complete Health (MMP) Medicare and Michigan Medicaid made Simple.
- No deductible or copayment for in-network doctors or pharmacies
- No cost prescription drug benefits
- No cost over-the-counter eligible drugs and health related items monthly benefit
- Nurses to help you with your health services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No cost dental services
- No cost service upgrade to your SafeLink cell phone
- No cost transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Personal emergency response system (Available for certain members. Call Member Services at 1-844-239-7387 to learn more.)
- No cost vision benefits – including eye exams and glasses, once a year
Now is the time to think about what you want to get out of your health care plan. It is your choice!
More information on Medicare benefits and services can be found 24 hours a day, seven days a week at: http://www.medicare.gov/ (Please note: By clicking on this link you will be leaving the Michigan Complete Health (MMP) website.) or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users call: 1-877-486-2048.